[Rushtalk] Despite Leftist Backlash, Chick-fil-A Named America's Favorite Fast Food Chain

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Tue Oct 1 15:11:05 MDT 2019

Interesting this comes out just as I get a coupon for a new location in
the area since moving.

Despite Leftist Backlash, Chick-fil-A Named America's Favorite Fast Food
Chain
Chick-fil-A restaurantRob Wilson / ShutterstockChick-fil-A restaurant
(Rob Wilson / Shutterstock)

By Randy DeSoto
Published August 2, 2019

Chick-fil-A surpassed In-N-Out Burger to be named fast food customer
satisfaction king in a newly released survey.

Food & Wine published the report by Market Force, which polled 7,600
consumers about their satisfaction with various chains.

Chick-fil-A scored the highest with 79 percent satisfaction.

In-N-Out — a western-based 1950s-style restaurant chain, featuring
hamburgers and fresh-cut fries — topped Market Force survey the previous
two years.

It still reigned supreme among burger joints in 2019.

Market Force

Chick-fil-A stood atop the list of chains featuring chicken, with the
southern based Raising Cane’s coming in a close second with 78 percent
satisfaction.

Market Force

Chipotle was voted the top Mexican restaurant chain at 61 percent
satisfaction, while Jersey Mike’s edged out Firehouse Subs, with 69 and
68 percent, respectively, among sandwich shops.

Is Chick-fil-A your favorite fast food restaurant?

Yes No

Completing this poll entitles you to The Western Journal news updates
free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our
Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
You're logged in to Facebook. Click here to log out.
90% (146 Votes)
10% (17 Votes)

Newcomer Blaze Pizza won the prize among pie purveyors, with 69 percent
satisfaction, followed by Papa Murphy’s, Marco’s Pizza and Domino’s
Pizza.

Finally, in the added category of coffee and bakery, Krispy Kreme was
the favorite (64 percent satisfaction), trailed by Panera Bread,
Starbucks, Tim Horton’s and Dunkin’ Donuts.

Both Chick-fil-A and In-N-Out were founded by Christian businesspeople.

The Atlanta-based chain’s Chick-fil-A founder, the late S. Truett Cathy,
once said, “We should be about more than just selling chicken. We should
be a part of our customers’ lives and the communities in which we
serve.”

The company’s corporate purpose is: “To glorify God by being a faithful
steward of all that is entrusted to us and to have a positive influence
on all who come into contact with Chick-fil-A.”

RELATED: Chick-fil-A Has More Than Doubled Sales Since LGBTQ Advocates
First Began Calling for Boycotts

In 2012, supporters of the LGBT community called for boycotts of
Chick-fil-A after CEO Dan Cathy voiced his support for traditional
marriage.

In July 2012, as the controversy regarding Chick-fil-A was reaching a
crescendo, the company announced, “Going forward, our intent is to leave
the policy debate over same-sex marriage to the government and political
arena.”

The company affirmed its commitment to treat “every person with honor,
dignity and respect.”

Nonetheless, the fast food chain has remained a target of various groups
trying to keep Chick-fil-A from operating in airports and on college
campuses.

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio also tried, unsuccessfully, to lead a
boycott of the restaurant in his city.

The Christian Post reported that In-N-Out prints Bible verses on the
bottom of their cups, such as “John 3:16,” “Matthew 6:19,” “Revelations
3:20,” and “1 Corinthians 13:13.”

The practice began in the 1980s under the leadership of president Rich
Snyder, who wanted to find a way to express the company’s Christian
beliefs.

Snyder’s parents Harry and Esther Snyder founded In-N-Out in 1948 in
Baldwin Park, California.

Randy DeSoto has written more than 1,000 articles for The Western
Journal since he joined the company in 2015. He is a graduate of West
Point and Regent University School of Law. He is the author of the book
"We Hold These Truths" and screenwriter of the political documentary "I
Want Your Money."

https://www.westernjournal.com/despite-leftist-backlash-chick-fil-named-americas-favorite-fast-food-chain/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=rightalertsbreaking&utm_campaign=wj-breaking&utm_content=ttp

4 Worst Blood Pressure Meds
simplebloodpressurefix.com