[Rushtalk] Minutemen, Oath Keepers, CA State Militia, on the California Border

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Mon Sep 17 17:31:30 MDT 2018

Doing what goveernment does not do enforce the law and protect the
border.

Minutemen, Oath Keepers, CA State Militia, on the California Border

by Nancy Oakley
Minutemen, Oath Keepers, CA State Militia, on the California Border

Gathering aims to relaunch Minutemen, fortify border, in response to
caravan.

Operation Cinco de Mayo: In this video from the San Diego Union
Tribune the founder of the Minutemen, former California State
Assemblyman Tim Donnelly explains why he called for the muster on the
border of California and Mexico. The groups that responded to the call
were Minutemen, Oath Keepers, and the California State Militia. Tim
Donnelly is currently running for Congress.
At the end of the San Diego Union-Tribune excerpt are photos by Lisa
Collins. Wonder what the border actually looks like? See the photos
below. There are plans to continue these operations on our southern
border.

>From the article by by Bradley J. Fikes for the San Diego Union-Tribune:
Pledging to report unauthorized entries into the United States — and
shame any state leaders who welcome them — about 20 border security
supporters assembled Saturday morning near Jamul.
The group, including members of the Minuteman patrol movement,
coordinated volunteers to watch designated border regions for 24 hours.
Their vigil, starting at 9 a.m. Saturday, was meant to help federal
officers, Minuteman leader Tim Donnelly said.
By reporting unauthorized border crossings, the observers hope to help
outnumbered border officers, Donnelly said. He is a Republican candidate
for the 8th congressional district, which covers much of the desert area
north of Imperial County.

Hayne Palmour IV / San Diego Union-Tribune A group of border security
supporters put on their gear in preparation for heading to the U.S. –
Mexican border to observe and report any signs of illegal immigration to
the U.S. Border Patrol.
It was also meant as a warning to Gov. Jerry Brown, who signed the
California Values Act, which limits law enforcement in the state from
certain kinds of cooperation with federal immigration officials. The law
has been criticized as an effort to make California a sanctuary for
unauthorized immigrants.
“My hope is that we will reignite the (Minuteman) movement and that
people will again be aiding (border agents) for longer periods of time,
longer musters,” Donnelly said.
The camouflage-dressed volunteers, wearing boots, bringing backpacks and
other wilderness gear, were instructed on safety such as avoiding
rattlesnakes before heading out from Pio Pico campground.
Volunteers were told to avoid confrontations with border crossers if
possible, and to help those in distress.
“There is no animus toward those who are crossing desperate, you know,
to escape oppression,” Donnelly said. “But at the same time, among those
people come through wolves, people who mean harm people like Luis
Bracamontes, who was just recently sentenced to death here in California
for executing two sheriff’s deputies up in Sacramento.”
While expressing sympathy for plight of border crossers, Donnelly and
others blasted Brown, who they said has violated his oath of office.
“This is not about waving American flags,” Donnelly said. “This is about
actually securing the border and sending a message to the political
authorities, to Jerry Brown.
“I dare Jerry Brown to come down and arrest me, because you might get
arrested down here for being a tyrant, for being a traitor, for aiding
and abetting illegal aliens and harboring them in violation of federal
law, which is the supreme law of the land when it comes to immigration.”
Read more at The San Diego Union-Tribune

Photos by Lisa Collins, Minuteman Civil Defense Corps. of CA, who
handled the logistics for Tim Donnelly:

Securing the border with the Minutemen, Oath Keepers and Militia at
Patriot Point.

If you believe in the mission of Oath Keepers, to defend the
Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, please make a
donation to support our work.  You can donate HERE.

https://www.oathkeepers.org/minutemen-oath-keepers-ca-state-militia-california-border/

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

Unbelievable German World War 2 Photo Shocks Americans
pro.healthresponses.org
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ba03aa12f9743a3e2377st02duc