[Rushtalk] Sponsors of Anarchy

John Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 18 20:52:50 MST 2017

*As always the weapons of the radical left are violence, death threats
and obscenity (Editorial comment)***

  Sponsors of Anarchy

*/Michelle Malkin/*/January 18, 2017  GOPUSA/

//

http://www.gopusa.com/sponsors-of-anarchy/

Hoodlums will be out in full force this Inauguration Day weekend. Count
on it.

I’ve covered the left’s criminal anarchist element for more than 20
years — from the animal rights terrorists who have harassed, threatened
and firebombed scientific researches across the U.S. and Europe to the
anti-capitalist thugs who wreaked havoc on downtown business owners at
the 1999 World Trade Organization meeting in Seattle and the 2010 G-20
summit in Toronto to the ANSWER Coalition and Code Pink’s
not-so-peaceful peaceniks who disrupted congressional hearings and
menaced veterans memorials and military recruiting stations throughout
the George W. Bush years to the Occupy Wall Street vagrants and rapists
of 2011-12 to the rent-a-rioters who hijacked Ferguson, Baltimore and
other Black Lives Matter demonstrations against police.

My favorites over the years? I’ll never forget the seditious mother in
Olympia, Washington, who tied bandanas over her kids’ faces and
recklessly planted them in the middle of a street 10 years ago to block
trucks carrying military shipments. She was so caught up in the
excitement of her “direct action” that she dropped her baby on the
ground as her anarchist compatriots threw rocks at police and soldiers
driving around them.

Then there were the “progressive” nitwits who handcuffed themselves to
concrete-filled barrels in January 2015 and shut down traffic in the
Boston area (risking the lives of crash victims waiting for an ambulance
that was blocked) to protest … something or other.

Clenched-fist troublemakers will use any mass gathering as an excuse to
undermine civil society. Social media and the irresistible lure of
virility have only strengthened their incentive to “FSU” (f— s— up).
Here’s another thing you can take to the bank: “Mainstream” protesters
on the streets of D.C. will look the other way at these lawless vandals
who leech onto any available cause. Their common goal is not “social
justice.” It’s destabilization and disorder.

In Oakland, California, far-left “activist” Mayor Jean Quan grovelled to
Occupy agitators and refused to crack down as small businesses were
destroyed and cops were attacked.

Oberlin grad Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, Democratic mayor of Baltimore,
infamously created a safe space for rioters sabotaging inner-city
businesses.

The American Civil Liberties Union has written the literal playbook for
redefining violent protest as “free speech” and obstructing police
planning efforts to defend cities against left-wing chaos.

Kory Flowers, a North Carolina-based law enforcement expert on domestic
anarchists and criminal subversive groups, describes the persistent pot
stirrers as “cause parasites.”
In 2012, at the Democratic National Convention, where international
media coverage was assured, Flowers reported that anarchists had
manufactured “urine-filled eggs, acid-filled Christmas ornaments, and
water guns containing urine, all meant to be used against the law
enforcement security forces throughout the city.”

Five years later, investigative journalist James O’Keefe exposed
D.C.-based anarchists associated with the #DisruptJ20 (Jan. 20) movement
on tape this week as they were plotting to invade inaugural balls with
stink bombs, trigger sprinkler systems to force attendees out in the
cold, chain themselves to Metro trains and hunt down city officials who
act against them.

“If you try to close us down, we will look for your house. We will burn
it. We will physically fight the police if they try to steal one of our
places. We will go to war, and you will lose,” one plotter threatened.

Many of these guerrilla punks employ “Black Bloc” tactics, Flowers
notes, wearing all-black clothes “to appear as a unified assemblage,
giving the appearance of solidarity for the particular cause at hand,”
which allows “virtual anonymity while conducting criminal acts as a
group.” They may be a fringe minority, but it’s the continued tolerance
of these vandals, looters and terrorist wannabes on the ground by
“mainstream” community organizers and politicians that gives them cover
— and power.

Lee Stranahan, an independent journalist and blogger who covers protest
movements for /Breitbart/, adds: “It’s important that Americans not be
lulled into a false sense of security
by such an oversimplification. While it’s been proven that funders like
(billionaire George) Soros and the Democrat party have paid protest
organizers and some protesters, groups like the violent Black Bloc
typically aren’t motivated by money, but instead come to protests
because of their anti-American ideology, base criminal desires and
thrill seeking.”

Opponents of President-elect Donald Trump’s have accused him of
“inspiring violence” and bringing out the worst in people. Wrong. The
active and passive sponsors of left-wing political mayhem are the ones
guilty of enabling it over the past quarter-century. Restoring peace and
justice starts with restoring law and order. Either you’re against the
rule of the mob or you’re with it.

Michelle Malkin is host of “Michelle Malkin Investigates” on CRTV.com.
Her email address is writemalkin at gmail.com. To find out more about
Michelle Malkin and read features by other Creators Syndicate writers
and cartoonists, visit the Creators Syndicate webpage at www.creators.com.

COPYRIGHT 2017 CREATORS.COM