[Rushtalk] Chicken Salad and Chicken ****

Carl Spitzer winblows at lavabit.com
Sat Jul 6 21:00:08 MDT 2013

Posted so we Never forget

True definition between Chicken Salad vs Chicken Shit

"Chicken Salad"

President George W. Bush's speech after the capture of Saddam Hussein:

"The success of yesterday's mission is a tribute to our men and women
now serving in Iraq . The operation was based on the superb work of
intelligence analysts who found the dictator's footprints in a vast
country. The operation was carried out with skill and precision by a
brave fighting force. Our servicemen and women and our coalition allies
have faced many dangers in the hunt for members of the fallen regime,
and in their effort to bring hope and freedom to the Iraqi people. Their
work continues, and so do the risks. Today, on behalf of the nation, I
thank the members of our Armed Forces and I congratulate them!"

And "Chicken Shit!"

Obama's speech after the killing of Osama bin Laden:

"And so shortly after taking office, "I" directed Leon Panetta, the
Director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top
priority of our war against al Qaeda, even as we continued our broader
efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat his network. Then, last
August, "I" was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from
certain, and it took many months to run this thread to ground. "I" met
repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more
information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding
within a compound deep inside of Pakistan . And finally, last week, "I"
determined that we had enough intelligence to take action, and "I"
authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice.
Today, "at my direction", the United States launched a targeted
operation against that compound in Abbottabad , Pakistan ."

Obama did not once acknowledge our brave men and women who fight for our
country but he did mention "at MY direction" and said "I" five times....
and that my friends is chicken shit!!