America Assassinates its Own People and We Don't Care

JD northgate76 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 10 12:27:51 MDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 1:19 PM, Ernie Lane <ernielane at verizon.net> wrote:

> On 10/8/2011 6:08 PM, Paf Dvorak wrote:
>
>> At 11:07 AM 10/8/2011 -0700, you wrote:

Suppose the Vatican declares a war on abortion and sends a Vatican drone to
kill an Italian abortion doctor who was at the time attending a Tea Party
rally and holding a sign reading "Impeach Obama!," and further suppose that
the drone takes out another Tea Party dude.  Fine or not fine?

JD