Fw: KEEP YOUR DAMN FEET OFF OUR FURNITURE!!!

Mark Davis MDavis at MERIDIANAG.COM
Mon Oct 3 07:23:10 MDT 2011

>     > We are like shit at war with Islam.  When did Congress declare
>     that one?
>     >
>     >
>     > JD
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     Joint resolutions, "*Authorization for Use of Military Force
Against
>     Terrorists" *enacted September 18, 2001 and *"Authorization for
Use of
>     Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002" *enacted October
16,
>     2002.**
>

> Neither of these is a declaration of war and being "at war with
> Islam," while dramatic, is demonstrably untrue.
>
> JD
If congressional authorization to use military force is not a
declaration of war then I guess I don't know what one is.

Wow, that is so weak.  So the US Constitution really is just a piece of
paper?