Restitution

Jim kd7nnv at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 23 13:50:09 MDT 2011

On 4/23/2011 13:42, Paf Dvorak wrote:
> Yes, one's primary residence should be walled off.
> I remember that OJ was found not guilty in a court of law and found
> guilty in a kangaroo "civil" court where greedy people got money from a
> celebrity.

Remember that the trial happened in LA County.  In Los Angeles a
celebrity could have committed murder in front of a camera on live tv
with an audience of millions.  He still would be found not guilty.  Look
at Michael Jackson.  He was found not guilty.  In California you can get
away with anything if you're a celebrity.