Michelle Obama ... Making Suggestions for Food Served by Restaurants

Jim kd7nnv at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 18 21:04:55 MDT 2010

As far as I'm concerned Michelle and her worthless husband can go to a
little town in Michigan that's 35 miles SE of Lansing, and 50 miles WNW
of the Detroit ruins.  Anyone care to guess the town's name?

--

"Government aid is getting a blood transfusion in your right arm, taking
your blood from your left arm, spilling half of the blood in the