Reaching Out - an old medical exam

Jack Leon Tomsky jtomsky at IX.NETCOM.COM
Sat May 31 12:03:07 MDT 2008

I could be wrong, but it doesn't make sense to me, why Obama has opened his medical exam history of 16 months ago.  Hasn't he had another since?  Is he too busy to care about his health?  Then his wife should be when she isn't too busy tearing at 'White People' during one of her 'hate' lectures.

There is something suspicious in a health record of 16 month ago rather than a recent one.  What is he hiding?  A campaign is the seasoning and the making of a presidential candidate.  The major test in a campaign.  It takes a deep toil on a candidate physically, mentally and emotionally.  Any hidden mental illness, weaknesses or problems come out.  This is all for the betterment of America - the best person for the job.

I'm surprised, that the media has not realized this, questioned and asked for a newer medical update then such an old one.  But then Obama is hot news and their darling - their bread and butter for reporting excitement.

Marilyn Tomsky