Deceiver (more)

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Fri May 30 23:47:26 MDT 2008

/*       Didn't find Michael Moore, but did unearth some zaniness from
another Bush-hater, Woody Harrelson. Here's what his latest mental
difficulty involves:

*/He lives in a farming village in Hawaii where there are no shops and
everyone uses solar power. A committed vegan, he eats mostly raw foods.
He goes through a ton of weed, which may be his biggest carbon emission
because his car runs on biodiesel fuel.

Now Woody Harrelson wants to take it to the next level