.Obama's latest pastor problem

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Fri May 30 22:54:35 MDT 2008

/*        The latest to ramble has been a Catholic priest - representing
_ANOTHER_ black eye for the Church! As a convert to Catholicism (1974),
I'm truly ashamed of this joker who dares call himself a priest - a Holy
man of God! My anguish is somewhat assuaged by the fact that these
occasional idiots (pedophiles and this latest incident) represent a very
small minority of the Catholic faith. The bad part is that they will get
all of the media attention, thus giving others the wrong idea of what
Catholicism is all about. *//*Father Michael Pfleger ought to be
suspended for his blather at Obama's church. It was both disgusting and
totally unnecessary. At least Barack quickly distanced himself from the
incendiary remarks very quickly.

John Q.
*/