Smart Car...Stupid Congress

JD northgate76 at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 30 21:04:09 MDT 2008

This is my favorite site on the whole InterWeb:  www.nextenergynews.com.
It's full of articles and videos about new discoveries in all forms of
energy from the mundane to Tinfoil Hat territory.  The site owner posts four
new articles every day, too. Today's site covered synthetic gasoline made by
algae, and a method of compressing hydrogen atoms that releases 100 times
their chemical energy without a nuclear reaction.  Check it out.  You gotta
wonder why we are still using oil.

Willie Nelson is big on biodiesel.

JD