Which one is it?

Steven Laib stevenlaib at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Fri May 30 19:00:56 MDT 2008

I think I met John at Repub-L, along with a few other people
including Rachel Alexander.  And the list did have its share of
trouble makers.  I prefer a list that we control, and which does not
allow trouble makers, spammers, flamers, etc.

Anyway, I think we have a handle on what is going on here now.  If
the list doesn't seem to be operating some one should give John N a
holler and things should be back to normal in a short while.

Steve