Which one is it?

William White wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM
Thu May 29 07:00:44 MDT 2008

Isn't the csdco list moderated by John Hammes?

  Bill

"John A. Quayle" <blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET> wrote:
  It doesn't matter to me.......six of one, a half-dozen of the other.

JAQ

Jim wrote:   Why not use the csdco.com list?  John said he had fixed the bug that was causing listserv to crash.  We can always use the yahoo list as a backup.

Steven Laib wrote:
  I'm using whichever list the post comes from, but I agree that we should use only one list. Personally, I'd favor yahoo, given that we have had so much trouble with cdsco going down.
Still, I'll take whatever everyone decides.

my two cents.

STeve

At 09:10 AM 5/28/2008, you wrote:

  Carl Spitzer wrote:
> cdsco

It doesn't make sense to have two almost identical lists in operation.
I get a lot of posts twice -- one from CDSCO and one from yahoogroups.
I'm just ignoring the CDSCO one, or as in this case, readdressing it. I
think we should gravitate to one, and I vote yahoogroups.

> On Sat, 2008-05-24 at 11:14 -0400, Ernie Lane wrote:
>> Is this list on CDSCO or Yahoo?

Change settings via the Web <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rushtalk/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJnZWRsYzhvBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzIyMjIwNDYxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTQwNTM2OARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNzdG5ncwRzdGltZQMxMjExOTg3Nzk2> (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest <mailto:rushtalk-digest at yahoogroups.com?subject=Email Delivery: Digest> | Switch to Fully Featured <mailto:rushtalk-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com?subject=Change Delivery Format: Fully Featured>
Visit Your Group <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rushtalk;_ylc=X3oDMTJlaHM3MWNsBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzIyMjIwNDYxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTQwNTM2OARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNocGYEc3RpbWUDMTIxMTk4Nzc5Ng--> | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> | Unsubscribe <mailto:rushtalk-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>