Which one is it?

Bernard Willis f16rsdad at JUNO.COM
Wed May 28 12:49:29 MDT 2008

I can't even find RUSHTALK on Yahoo.

Bernie

On Wed, 28 May 2008 12:40:12 -0400 "John A. Quayle"
<blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET> writes:
It doesn't matter to me.......six of one, a half-dozen of the other.

JAQ

Jim wrote:
Why not use the csdco.com list?  John said he had fixed the bug that was
causing listserv to crash.  We can always use the yahoo list as a backup.

Steven Laib wrote:

I'm using whichever list the post comes from, but I agree that we should
use only one list. Personally, I'd favor yahoo, given that we have had so
much trouble with cdsco going down.
Still, I'll take whatever everyone decides.

my two cents.

STeve

At 09:10 AM 5/28/2008, you wrote:

Carl Spitzer wrote:
> cdsco

It doesn't make sense to have two almost identical lists in operation.
I get a lot of posts twice -- one from CDSCO and one from yahoogroups.
I'm just ignoring the CDSCO one, or as in this case, readdressing it. I
think we should gravitate to one, and I vote yahoogroups.

> On Sat, 2008-05-24 at 11:14 -0400, Ernie Lane wrote:
>> Is this list on CDSCO or Yahoo?

__._,_.___

Change settings via the Web
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rushtalk/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJnZWRsYzhvBF9TAzk
3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzIyMjIwNDYxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTQwNTM2OARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNz
dG5ncwRzdGltZQMxMjExOTg3Nzk2> (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest
<mailto:rushtalk-digest at yahoogroups.com?subject=Email Delivery: Digest> |
Switch to Fully Featured
<mailto:rushtalk-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com?subject=Change Delivery
Format: Fully Featured>
Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rushtalk;_ylc=X3oDMTJlaHM3MWNsBF9TAzk3NDc2
NTkwBGdycElkAzIyMjIwNDYxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTQwNTM2OARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNocGYEc
3RpbWUDMTIxMTk4Nzc5Ng--> | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> | Unsubscribe

"Where liberty dwells, there is my country."

-- Benjamin Franklin (letter to Benjamin Vaughn, 14 March 1783)