Which one is it?

Bernard Willis f16rsdad at JUNO.COM
Wed May 28 12:44:01 MDT 2008

My experience with Yahoo has resulted in lots of SPAM.  Not so with
CSDCO.

Bernie
On Wed, 28 May 2008 08:52:28 -0700 Jim <kd7nnv at GMAIL.COM> writes:
> Why not use the csdco.com list?  John said he had fixed the bug that
> was
> causing listserv to crash.  We can always use the yahoo list as a
> backup.
>
> Steven Laib wrote:
> > I'm using whichever list the post comes from, but I agree that we
> should
> > use only one list.
> > Personally, I'd favor yahoo, given that we have had so much
> trouble with
> > cdsco going down.
> >
> > Still, I'll take whatever everyone decides.
> >
> > my two cents.
> >
> > STeve

> >> It doesn't make sense to have two almost identical lists in
> operation.
> >> I get a lot of posts twice -- one from CDSCO and one from
> yahoogroups.
> >> I'm just ignoring the CDSCO one, or as in this case, readdressing
> it. I
> >> think we should gravitate to one, and I vote yahoogroups.

> > __._,_.___
> >
> > Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
> > Change settings via the Web

3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzIyMjIwNDYxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTQwNTM2OARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNz
dG5ncwRzdGltZQMxMjExOTg3Nzk2>

> > (Yahoo! ID required)
> > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest
> > <mailto:rushtalk-digest at yahoogroups.com?subject=Email Delivery:
> Digest>
> > | Switch to Fully Featured
> > <mailto:rushtalk-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com?subject=Change
> Delivery
> > Format: Fully Featured>
> > Visit Your Group

NTkwBGdycElkAzIyMjIwNDYxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTQwNTM2OARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNocGYEc
3RpbWUDMTIxMTk4Nzc5Ng-->

> > | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> |
>
> > Unsubscribe
> > <mailto:rushtalk-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>

> --
> "That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
> Sidney "Pa" Larkin

"Where liberty dwells, there is my country."

-- Benjamin Franklin (letter to Benjamin Vaughn, 14 March 1783)