More "Legal Lawlessness"

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Wed May 28 11:59:50 MDT 2008

<http://www.grassfire.net/r.asp?u=7684&RID=16308624>

       San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsome is enjoying some of that "legal
lawlessness" and can hardly contain his glee. He was quoted as saying
about gay marriage, /*"It's going to happen whether you like it or not"

       */Personally, I think all decent San Franciscans ought to
seriously contemplate having this crude, antagonistic, phony leader
impeached. Marriage is a church/Synagogue/religious issue and ought to
be left to those institutions, not the courts. Liberals /*demand
*/redress from the courts, however and won't leave it to anybody, but a
liberal judge.

       Our nation's culture is being flushed down the sewer while we
watch. Last one out, turn off the lights. Nancy Pelosi and Owlgore are
watching.

Sheesh!

John Q.