Smart Car...Stupid Congress

Jim kd7nnv at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 28 01:03:00 MDT 2008

If someone can make a car that small that's a safe in a crash as larger
cars, then good for them.  If you just want to get there and don't have
a need to take a lot of people or stuff with you, then it's perfect.
Besides, it's made by Mercedes Benz so it's probably not a piece of junk.

--
"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
Sidney "Pa" Larkin