Now McCain is not wearing a flag pin

JD northgate76 at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 20 22:17:57 MDT 2008

Can someone tell me why this is important?  Seriously.  I don't get it.
This is the first Presidential election I can recall in which the candidates
wore these pins, or at least in which anyone NOTICED or called attention to
the fact that some wore the pins and others did not

I will go on record as being passionately indifferent about the wearing of
flag pins. Maybe someone could craft a Constitution pin, with the entire
Constitution written in really, really small print.  Now that would be
impressive.

JDOn Sat, May 17, 2008 at 12:28 PM, Carl Spitzer <cwsiv_2nd at hotpop.com>