Is this list still operating?

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue May 20 15:39:44 MDT 2008

John:

It must be. Between John Quail and a couple of others, I've gotten fourteen messages.

RAY THOMA$

The new "THOMA$ REPORT" on "Town
Hall.com:

Bringing you news and opinion you won't find in the
liberal media.

http://thomasreport.blogtownhall.com/

"The Bull Cutter" is a blog designed to
"Cut Through the Bull" fed you by the liberal media. New posts
sometimes several times a day, so come back often.

http://bullcutter.blogspot.com

------