Gun registration

Bernard Willis f16rsdad at JUNO.COM
Tue May 6 20:30:16 MDT 2008

I have had two guns stolen, recovered, and returned to me by the Police.
In both cases I filed a Police report of the theft, and furnished Serial
numbers.  Registration would have made no difference.

Bernie
On Tue, 6 May 2008 14:06:12 -0700 Jim <kd7nnv at GMAIL.COM> writes:
> The only good I can think of regarding gun registration is returning
> stolen gun to its owner.  Even if the cops find a gun that was used
> in a
> murder, it doesn't tell them who murdered the victim.  It only tells
>
> them who owns the gun.  That person may or may not have committed
> the
> murder.
>
> Bernard Willis wrote:
>
> > What possible good would come from registering Handguns, except
> > Regulation?  Rights cannot be regulated and still be considered a
> right.
> >
> > Bernie
>
> --
> "That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
> Sidney "Pa" Larkin

"Where liberty dwells, there is my country."

-- Benjamin Franklin (letter to Benjamin Vaughn, 14 March 1783)