New report: global cooling thru 2015

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Tue May 6 15:34:09 MDT 2008

The latest "computer models" from global warming scientists
show that global warming will be in retreat at least until 2015.

Combined with the fact that there has been no global warming
since the peak year of 1998, even Climate Alarmist scientists
are being forced to recognize that we could be looking at
nearly a two-decade hiatus from global warming.

For the record, here's the history of global warming back to
1940 and projected through 2015:

          1940-1974 (34 years) -- global cooling
          1975-1998 (23 years) -- global warming
          1999-2015 (17 years) -- temperatures level then cool

Go here for access to a report on this new study:

http://www.grassfire.net/r.asp?U=6788&CID=106&RID=16334082

+ + Helping you expose the hoax

John   A., Al Gore's idea that man-made global warming has created
a "planetary emergency" is a hoax. But the overwhelming barrage
from the media and Hollywood means you and I still have an uphill
fight to stop the Al Gore tax.

          That's why I want you to have a special DVD that
          exposes the Hoax of man-made global warming.  To
          request your copy in appreciation of any gift to
          Grassfire, please go here:

http://www.grassfire.net/r.asp?U=6789&CID=106&RID=16334082

This is the best, concise DVD I have seen on this issue. It is
ideal for sharing with friends who have bought into Al Gore's
hoax because it is brief and to-the-point.

Please request your copy -- and thanks again for taking a stand to
expose Al Gore's hoax and stop the $1.2 trillion carbon tax.

Steve

P.S. In "celebration" of Earth Day, public schools across the nation
forced our young people to watch Al Gore's "Inconvenient Truth" movie.
Can I make a bold suggestion to you? Order your copy of our DVD
and ask your local public school to let your students watch it! Go here:

http://www.grassfire.net/r.asp?U=6790&CID=106&RID=16334082

+   +  +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +  +  +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +
(Note: Please do not "reply" directly to this e-mail message. This
e-mail address is not designed to receive your personal messages.
To contact Grassfire.org with comments, questions or to change
your status, see link at the end.)
+   +  +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +  +  +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +

+ + Feedback or comments on this update?

Go to FireSociety.com and post your comments so that the Grassfire
staff along with thousands of citizens can benefit from your
thoughts and opinions:

http://www.grassfire.net/r.asp?U=6791&RID=16334082

+ + Technical questions only:

For technical questions regarding this email,go here:
(Not for comments/feedback on this update)

http://www.grassfire.net/r.asp?U=6792&CID=106&RID=16334082

+ + + + +
Grassfire.org Alliance is a non-profit 501(c)4 issues advocacy
organization dedicated to equipping our 1.5 million-strong
network of grassroots conservatives with the tools that
give you a real impact on the key issues of our day.
Gifts to Grassfire.org are not tax deductible.