Wasted votes

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Sun May 4 14:49:33 MDT 2008

Dead on, JD.  But I hope you did not grab the Etruscan vase by the wrong handle.  That would never do.

MCS

----- Original Message ----
From: JD <northgate76 at GMAIL.COM>
To: RUSHTALK at CSDCO.COM
Sent: Saturday, May 3, 2008 6:07:56 PM
Subject: Re: Wasted votes

On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 3:52 PM, MCSpearing <yuramac at yahoo.com> wrote:

You are in a room. You are whining loudly and incessantly in a room.  Three cups are on a table before you in your incessantly and loudly whining room.  The three cups are soiled; the first containing strychnine, the second brimming with lye, and the third oozes viscous green water from an aquarium with a broken filter.  A Nigerian lottery ticket is crumple in your fist.  And you are whining loudly and incessantly in a room....

MCS

Easy one.  You strangle the accountant, tip the monkey, smash the Etruscan vase and grab the key before the hooker comes out of her trace.  Did I get it?

JD

---