Jeremiah Wright Speaks To The Nat'l Press club

Linda Sue Grimes lsgrimes at STONEGULCH.COM
Thu May 1 04:53:23 MDT 2008

Coulter was right on up the McCain dig, but then that's her thing these days.

The following is an interesting article about the Wright ilk and its investment in victimology:
Rev and the Global Victims' Club:  http://www.nypost.com/seven/04302008/postopinion/opedcolumnists/the_rev__the_global_victims_club_108818.htm

lsg
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John A. Quayle
  To: RUSHTALK at CSDCO.COM
  Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 8:21 PM
  Subject: Jeremiah Wright Speaks To The Nat'l Press club

  Folks:

         This whole idea of Afro-centrism (which is steeped in Marxist ideology) has apparently stopped Jeremiah Wright's mind from recognizing that it's no longer the 1950s or '60s anymore. Here's how he told the Press Club he sees America, "segregation, Jim Crow, lynching and the separate-but-equal fantasy." I don't know about YOU, but I noticed the lynchings stopped around the time of the JFK assassination. Jim Crow laws were from the minds of the Democrat faithful, but have long disappeared. Wright, as we all know by now, is an unapologetic America-hater. Ann Coulter sorts out the vitriol and tallies up the damage.

  <http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=26302>