Moveon is crapping their pants

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Sun Aug 31 19:32:49 MDT 2008

JD wrote:
> Well, if oranges are nature and nature is God and oranges ain't
> science, how come they teach botany at the Big U instead of in a
> church?  Maybe God started making more cold resistant oranges grow on
> these trees, or else he made a hotter PRA in the last few years.
          /*I'm not saying there aren't shifts from hot to cold to hot,
again. That is part of a normal climate cycle, which God is responsible
for. However, to insist that we're doomed to burn up and die because
everybody uses more than one square of toilet tissue or because we don't
keep our thermostats at 72 in the summertime, is just utter
ridiculousness, */

> And since some people say that if they owned hell and Texas, they
> would rent out Texas and live in hell, where does that leave us?
          /*Renting out Texas and living in Hell? I reckon that'd be San
Francisco, wouldn't it?

JAQ
*/