Moveon is crapping their pants

JD northgate76 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 31 18:01:08 MDT 2008

Well, if oranges are nature and nature is God and oranges ain't science, how
come they teach botany at the Big U instead of in a church?  Maybe God
started making more cold resistant oranges grow on these trees, or else he
made a hotter PRA in the last few years.

And since some people say that if they owned hell and Texas, they would rent
out Texas and live in hell, where does that leave us?

JD
.