DC's Gang Of Ten - This Is Exasperating!

Carl Spitzer WinBlows at LAVABIT.COM
Fri Aug 29 12:05:25 MDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-08-19 at 13:38 -0400, John A. Quayle wrote:

> > John A. Quayle wrote:
> >
> > >           UNLESS the Republican Party is taken back by conservatives from the moderates and lefties who seem to want to drag things leftward.
> > >

> > > John Q.
> > > */
> > >
> Dennis Putnam wrote:
> > I don't get it. Chambliss and Isakson are (were?) both conservatives with a long record to prove it.
>           Dennis, you/we have no idea what a lobbyist can
> buy/influence with a wad of cash. It's a downright pity, but our reps
> seem to be all on the take. Time to drain the swamp!

We could use a hurricane strike at DC to flush out the turds stinking up
the place.  Imagine Keg Tennedy being found floating in the Potomic
river or somewhere out to sea along side the rest of the liberals of
both parties, the lobbiests, lawyers and seven of nine SCOTUS judges.

CWSIV