Polls

Steven Laib stevenlaib at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Thu Aug 28 17:29:17 MDT 2008

To add to what Stephen has just said, there are a lot of disappointed
Republicans and Conservatives who see McCain as a bad compromise
candidate.  They vote for him because the alternative is too horrible
to imagine.

Personally, I don't think the Republican party had a very good field
this year.  I'm just hoping that McCain will pull through and someone
better will come in later to take over.  Palin, Jindal, etc.

Steve L.