3 kids fishing...............(Humor Break)

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Aug 25 11:34:36 MDT 2008

Barack Obama was out jogging one morning along the parkway when he tripped, fell over the bridge railing and landed in the creek below.
Before the Secret Service guys could get to him, 3 kids who were fishing pulled him out of the water. He was so grateful he offered the kids whatever they wanted.

The first kid said, "I want to go to Disneyland"

Barack said, "No problem, I'll take you there on my special Senator's airplane."

The second kid said, "I want a new pair of Nike Air Jordan's shoes."

Barack said, "I'll get them for you and even have Michael Jordan sign them!"

The third kid said, "I want a motorized wheelchair with a built in TV and stereo headset!"

Barack was a little perplexed by this and said, "But you don't look like you're disabled."

The kid said, "I will be after my dad finds out I saved your ass from drowning!"