Stephanie Tubbs Jones

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Thu Aug 21 11:08:04 MDT 2008

Are you possibly thinking of Congresscritter Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, (D) Texas?

When the Mars rover was sending back it's first historic pics, she became infamous for asking NASA haw far it was from the flag Armstrong planted on the moon and wondered aloud if it could motor over there and take pictures of it.

Tom

-------------- Original message from Jim <kd7nnv at GMAIL.COM>: --------------