Fwd: Tyson Foods Reinstates Labor Day!

Carl Spitzer WinBlows at LAVABIT.COM
Wed Aug 20 08:52:39 MDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-08-11 at 16:34 +0000, Thomas Matiska wrote:

>         Sounds simple except my union (and I suspect the one at Tyson)
>         has a long history of opposing flex time.  For some reason
>         giving individuals flex days tears a hole in the fabric of
>         their universe and is considered crime against the working
>         man.

As I remember that is a matter of the religion of the Union.  Flex time
is herecy to union thugs like Tommy the Teamster / mafioso / democrat.
Its freedom and that can not be permitted.  If they allowed freedom some
people might start thinking about all that skim, uh political donations,
going automagically to the communist, uh democrat party.

CWSIV