Great Comeback

Bernard Willis f16rsdad at JUNO.COM
Tue Aug 19 23:13:21 MDT 2008

A woman in her fifties is at home, unclothed, happily jumping on her bed,
squealing with delight.

Her husband watches her for a while and asks, 'Do you have any idea how
ridiculous you look? What's the matter with you?'

The woman continues to bounce on the bed and says, 'I don't care what you
think. I just came from having a mammogram, and the doctor says that not
only am I healthy, but I have the breasts of an 18 year-old.

The husband replies, 'What did he say about your 55-year old ass?'

'Your name never came up,' she replied.