Are you enjoying the fake Olympics?

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Sun Aug 17 22:17:05 MDT 2008

Richard Whitenight wrote:
> Mike Adams is a REAL asshole.

          /*Maybe so, but I think he _NAILED_ this one, with the
exception of the Michael Phelps fake food thing. Oh yeah, let's make
sure everybody knows that this Adams is _NOT_ Dr. Mike Adams, who
teaches at University of North Carolina. That Mike Adams is a _GENIUS_!!!

John Q.
*/