NBC is taking a poll on "In God We Trust"

JD northgate76 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 17 22:15:52 MDT 2008

Thanks.  I couldn't vote because rather than a simple "yes" or "no," the
idiot pollsters insisted on putting words in my mouth.  No, it doesn't
violate "the separation of church and state" (because, inter alia, that's
NOT a Constitutional doctrine, but that's a topic for a different rant) but
I would have voted no because the slogan appears on our baseless, fradulent,
debt-ridden coins and because the only incident that ever provoked Christ to
physical violence was the appearance of the money changers (the historical
antecedents of the Federal Reserve) in  His Father's temple.  I wonder how
God would answer that poll?

JD