The Smart Car

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Sun Aug 17 11:10:49 MDT 2008

Ernie, go back and read your own posts.    Your tone of disapproval re> my "personal choice" of Smart car differs from my response in which way????     Our posts are just opposite sides of the same coin.

I did think you were being a bit "anal"(and you may think likewise), but hurt feelings aside, the exchange of personal opinions, as well as Steve  "butting in" on that exchange doesn't really bother me..... in fact I sort of expect it on talk group.... if not , what are we doing here???

Tom

-------------- Original message from Ernie Lane <ernielane at VERIZON.NET>: --------------