"Responsibilities" in voting

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Fri Aug 15 11:12:08 MDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-08-07 at 04:48 -0400, John A. Quayle wrote:
> Carl Spitzer wrote:
> > On Fri, 2008-08-01 at 21:25 -0400, John A. Quayle wrote:
> >
> > > Carl Spitzer wrote:
> > >
> > >        It has NOTHING to do with being Catholic, Carl
> > >

> > In Chicago it has everything to do with it.
> >
>           These idiots are acting outside the long reach of the
> Vatican and therefore AREN'T really Catholic at that point. The point
> is that the Vatican DOESN'T and NEVER has given their blessing on such
> shenanigans.

I never said the Pope approved of Chicago style politics or the Chicago
version of Catholic.  If anyone there was a real Catholic they would be
a token republican in a sea of Marxists and assorted fools.  I know
because that is where Mothers family comes from.  There is a bright
light for a lot of Ex Catholics in the Willow Creek Movement which is a
oversized youth group with thin preaching.  Sadly I think this is more
driven by the scandal than a spiritual reformation.  But we can hope.

--
                  o o o o
         o      _____            |     CWSIV_2nd at HotPop.com    |