Fw: Russia-Georgia

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Aug 13 04:41:49 MDT 2008

/*            Thanks kindly, Bernie. That is essentially what happened -
almost. Barry issued a rather tepid statement, there was a brief
cease-fire and then, the Russians resumed their advance, according to
Fox Radio News at 6am (Pittsburgh time).

Nice Going, Barack!

John Q.
*/