Fw: Russia-Georgia

Bernard Willis f16rsdad at JUNO.COM
Wed Aug 13 02:30:44 MDT 2008

Good one John.

Bernie

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 01:44:01 -0400 "John A. Quayle"
<blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET> writes:
Bernard Willis wrote:
How would the MMagicNegro handle this?

          "Hey...hey...hey!!! Y'all can't be doin' that......now settle
down - NOW! I'm giving you five minutes to cool things down, or I'm
coming over there!"

(after the passage of twenty minutes)

        "Apparently, nobody heard me! Lookit.......I ain't playin'! Now,
y'all better straighten up or else! Don't make me come over there! You'll
be sorry! I mean it! Now, y'all got five minutes to clean and patch
things up or else I'm coming over!"

(thirty more minutes pass)

"Yo!! Didja all hear what I said?!? I ain't foolin' around wit' y'all!
This is serious business! I mean it! Y'all got ten minutes to rid things
up and stop this nonsense, right now!"

(ad nauseum)

John Q.

Bernie