Good luck John

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Sat Aug 9 15:48:43 MDT 2008

I missed something a while back.... can someone clue me in on what we are wishing John good luck for?

Tom
-------------- Original message from "Stephen A. Frye" <s.frye at VERIZON.NET>: --------------

My best friend is exactly the same age as I am, and we have known each other since we were 12.  He gets on my case because I run - and that's going to give me a heart attack, and I water ski - that's going to break bones, etc.  I refuse to submit.  I am going to enjoy everything I can until I simply cannot.  My attitude is that old age is going to have to overcome me by force, I will not simply sit back and give in.  (I'll be 57 this month).