All DemocRATS are sick

Carl Spitzer WinBlows at LAVABIT.COM
Fri Aug 8 08:46:27 MDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-30 at 21:51 -0700, Jim wrote:
> John A. Quayle wrote:
> > Jim wrote:
> >> /*<snipped:>*/
> >> Up oneself : have a high opinion of oneself - "Barak Obama's really up
> >> himself"
> >             /*Speaking of which, did anyone catch the story that aired
> > on both Rush's show and Hannity's radio show about Obama getting ready
> > to name his "transition team"? Also, that the Obama campaign folks are
> > akready addressing Obama as "Mr. President" and they having been doing
> > interviews, referring to him a "the President?" Anyone catch this today?
> > Wow, what a thigh-slapper!!!
> >

> > John Q.
> > */
> I didn't hear this.  Yes it is a thigh slapper.

I think its called in psychology a self fulfilling prophecy.  They are
trying to make it happen by referring to it as a fait-acompli.  Smacks
of that fraud Tony Robins or that pseudo christian fraud of Positive
Confessionalism such as taught by Creflo Dollar and Fredrick Price and
Robert Schuler.

CWSIV