Ted Kennedy song

Jim kd7nnv at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 5 11:03:38 MDT 2008

Ernie Lane wrote:
> Carl Spitzer wrote:
>> Great song most appropriate.
>
> Some guys on this list seem to have some sort of ingrained inability to
> provide a link, or in this case, anything.  What the heck is your problem?

If a post's subject line includes "Re:" that means it's a reply to
something.  Look at the original post if the reply doesn't include the
information you're looking for.

People often trim these reply posts because they get long.  The
following is an example.  I only edited the private email addresses of
those involved.

I don't know of any realistic plan.

Alex.