Another one of those peaceful Presbyterians at work

Carl cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Fri Mar 30 11:57:10 MDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 13:07 -0700, Jim wrote:
> I saw a like to this story at fark.com.  The link said a guy ripped his
> wife's eyes out after she refused to have sex with him.  The article
> went on to say the couple lived in Nimes, France in 2003 when the
> assault happened.
>
> The guy fled to Germany, was captured and sent back to France where he
> was put on trial, convicted and sentenced to 30 years in prison.  French
> prisons are not known for being nice places to be.  You might remember
> last year terrorist Carlos the Jackal was arrested and sent to France to
> serve his time.  He was begging to be taken to Gitmo.

If he wanted Gitmo it means we are treating these little shits far too
nicely.  If the French have better methods of handling such people
perhaps Bush can propose upgrading our prison system to the standards of
that liberal bastion France.

--