Wimpy Brits

John Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Fri Mar 30 23:28:07 MDT 2007

         Well, Stephen, we KNOW the Demz wrote the book on election
day cheating. 1960 is a classic case in point.  As the old saying
goes, "more people rose from the dead that day (and subsequently
headed to the polls) than rise from the dead on Easter Sunday."

         But, we can't afford to sound like the crybabies who claim
Bush stole the Y2K election, now, can we?

John Q.