Get a load of this

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 30 19:20:30 MDT 2007

Call.  Make copies and send them to officials and demand action.  Oh, and send one to O'Reilly.

MCS

John Quayle <blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET> wrote:   At 01:36 PM 3/30/2007, Jim wrote:
 This morning I opened the front door to find a business card that someone had stuck in my door fall to the ground. It was for a income tax firm and was in Spanish. On the back it had several statements. I know enough Spanish to know what some of them say. I'll translate.

 It doesn't matter if you don't have a social security number.
 It doesn't matter that you don't have your W2.
 It doesn't matter if you work with another name.

 If I thought anyone in the federal government cared, I would call and report this.
          I'd make the call anyway, Jim..................

 John Q.

Liberals ... Losing Another War for America.