Kansas nutjobs headed to Ohio

Jim jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM
Mon Mar 26 02:44:06 MDT 2007

It seems our favorite Kansas nutters are going to Ohio to protest a
soldier's funeral.  They also say they'll stand where they want to
despite a new law that restricts how close they can be to the funeral,
the graveyard and the procession route in between.

I have a suggestion for the powers that be in Columbus.  Make sure there
are no cops anywhere near the church, graveyard or procession route.  I
have a feeling that if the Columbus authorities heed my advice the
Kansas nutters will soon cease to become a problem as they'll have only
one more funeral to go to - in Kansas.

http://www.kotv.com/news/national/story/?id=123392
--

"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
Sidney "Pa" Larkin