Bill Clinton's worst nightmare

Dudley D. Doright f16rsdad at JUNO.COM
Sun Mar 25 23:42:35 MDT 2007

I'm sure the ACLU would be first to sue on behalf of the rapist.

DD
On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 13:29:12 GMT "csd_1212 at juno.com" <csd_1212 at JUNO.COM>
writes:
>   How the world has corrupted Language!  The inventor of this
> anti-rape
> device has to defend herself against being called "anti-male" !  as
> if
> "Male" & "rape" were identical...would be interesting to know if
> those
> were LIBERALS calling her anti-male...
>

> Charlie Darling
>
> -- Jim <jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM> wrote:
> Too bad Juanita Broderick didn't have one of these.

http://www.sqlhelper.net/html/Technology/03/Anti_rape_Device_to_Hit_the_M
arket_13472.html
> --
>

> "That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
> Sidney "Pa" Larkin

"Where liberty dwells, there is my country."

-- Benjamin Franklin (letter to Benjamin Vaughn, 14 March 1783)