Bush the comedian

John Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Fri Mar 23 20:44:02 MDT 2007

         On the border issue, for sure.  We need to let George (and
everyone else) that we will get what we want or else!  With regard to
the usual "game" of playing politics - this costs us a frightening
amount of money and we need to treat these people with the contempt
they're deserving.  We pay the bills, not them.  They blow it on
reckless pursuits.  Haven't we had enough of these clowns? I know
that I'm really fed up with the "politics of destruction - as usual"
that we're witnessing.

John Q.