The Latest Hatred Spew From Kent State...

John Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Fri Mar 23 08:50:24 MDT 2007

At 12:43 PM 3/21/2007, William White wrote:

>Hope U of C meets your expectations. I know and Horowitz, Desouza, and
>others have demonstrated that the loony left dominates academe.

         Well, my son couldn't so much as buy his way into the
Architectural Design School at U/Cincy (despite Dean's List grades), so he
bolted after his frosh year. He's now studying Graphic Design at the
Pittsburgh Art Institute.

John Q.