The Latest Hatred Spew From Kent State...

Carl cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Thu Mar 22 19:52:56 MDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-03-20 at 09:25 -0400, John Quayle wrote:
>         [Folks: I'm not sure which is the better moniker for this
> brain-damaged demon hiding behind his tenure and the First Amendment.
> Tell me, what strikes your fancy - is it "The Cuban Cow Chip" or the
> "Meadow Muffin Marxist?" - JAQ]
>
> http://www.townhall.com/columnists/MikeSAdams/2007/03/16/klansman_teaching_history_at_kent_state

Take your pick KKK, Mecha, NOI or Muslim Fundamentalist from Iran.
Except who is hated the rhetoric seems the same to me.  For those in Rio
Linda the groups are White Trash, Mexican Trash, Louis Farikon and
Iranian spy, most likely.

--