The Latest Hatred Spew From Kent State...

William White wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM
Tue Mar 20 08:16:28 MDT 2007

I wonder if the rise of this sort of putrid discourse paralles the decline of washing out the mouths of offensive speakers with pure ivory soap.

  Bill

John Quayle <blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET> wrote:
          [Folks: I'm not sure which is the better moniker for this brain-damaged demon hiding behind his tenure and the First Amendment. Tell me, what strikes your fancy - is it "The Cuban Cow Chip" or the "Meadow Muffin Marxist?" - JAQ]

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/MikeSAdams/2007/03/16/klansman_teaching_history_at_kent_state